Right now, we are looking for a Customer Success & Support Manager to expand our team and help us deliver a world-class customer experience!
In the role of Customer Success & Support Manager with us, you become the key to success for our customers and their work in our solutions for CRM. You will become an expert in our products and customers while developing your business acumen and sense of service.
Together, we help our customers build CRM and smooth customer experiences by digitizing forms and automating time-consuming, manual processes.
Sweet Systems develops the customer solutions of the future with the help of our own software platform – Sweet.
In everyday life, the role involves:
- Work data-driven with our support and customer care to identify customers in need of support, training, or further development.
- Act as advisors to our clients and take responsibility for helping them use our tools in the best way.
- The customer voice internally. As a CSM, you will have a unique insight into customers' challenges and desires that you translate into ideas for our product development.
- Refine our own processes to help ourselves deliver a world-class customer experience.
- Identify, recreate, and report product bugs.
- Identify opportunities to help our customers further develop their systems and processes.
- The most important thing for us is that you have a great drive and a willingness to learn. We are open to adapting the role and everyday responsibilities according to how you feel.
We believe that you have many of these qualities:
- You love talking to and helping customers
- You are tech-savvy and have a good understanding of how IT systems work and are used from a business perspective.
- You are a good communicator - both in text and speech.
- You can keep a lot of balls in the air and quickly shift your focus between tasks.
- You are responsible and make your own decisions and initiatives.
- You feel best in an environment where you have great freedom with responsibility.
- If you are extra sharp in certain areas, there is the opportunity to design this role according to your skills and interest!
Timeline at Sweet
The first few weeks are spent on the induction programme where, in addition to meeting different people at your new workplace, you will be introduced to our vision, meet our founders, go through our methods, be introduced to what we solve for our clients, etc. The aim is for you to get an idea of who we are and how we work.
During the first and second months, you work in close consultation with your customer success introbuddy who will introduce you to the customer base and our solutions via our support channel.
After three to four months, you have good insight into our customers' operations and their solutions. You will start meeting with decision-makers to ensure customer health and launch actions when necessary. The work takes place mixed out at the customer, in our own office or from home when it makes your life easier.
After about six months, you'll be warmed up and take a natural place in driving our clients and our business forward.
Sweet Systems develops smart and stylish solutions that digitize the work of sales, service and marketing departments. Everything from CRM systems and digital forms to case management and automation.
Send your CV and preferably a personal letter with a special focus on your IT interest. For questions about the position, please contact Daniel Äng on email@example.com 0733-80 20 15. We look forward to hearing from you.