In the role of Project Manager / Business Consultant with us, you will develop and implement innovative solutions in customer management, digitalization and automation. Together, we make life easier for our customers so they can focus on creating value. We value creativity and innovation.
Sweet Systems develops the customer solutions of the future using our proprietary software platform - Sweet! Now we are looking for an innovative Project Manager / Business Consultant - who wants to be a key part of our customer team.
- Take primary responsibility for your projects where you will work with colleagues and customers to create and implement innovative IT solutions in CRM, case management, digitization and automation. Your responsibilities will include:
- Requirements definition and conducting workshops
- Delivery and training
- Budget and schedule
- Advising our customers on how to improve their processes and ways of working and digitize and automate their customer work.
- Sell more of our offering to existing customers.
Who we think you are
- You will have a couple of years of experience in project management or business consulting in IT, preferably in CRM and case management.
- You have an understanding of sales and customer service processes.
- You have an interest in digitalization and automation.
- You have good communication skills, are positive and responsive, good at building relationships and enjoy leading others.
- You like to work in a team, having a growth mindset and creative discussions with colleagues and customers. You are committed and have the ability to inspire those around you.
Timeline at Sweet
The first few weeks are spent on the induction programme where, in addition to meeting different people at your new workplace, you will be introduced to our vision, meet our founders, go through our methods, be introduced to what we solve for our clients, etc. The aim is for you to get an idea of who we are and how we work.
During the first and second month you will work on a couple of projects and get to know the project team and the way of working. You will work in parallel with a colleague so that you can get into the work more easily.
After three to four months, you will have 3-4 clients to work with and you will learn a lot. Projects are carried out in a mix of remote, in our office and at the client's premises. You take on more and more responsibility.
After about six months, you'll be warmed up and take a natural place in driving our clients and our business forward.
Sweet Systems develops smart and stylish solutions that digitize the work of sales, service and marketing departments. Everything from CRM systems and digital forms to case management and automation. Sweet was named "B2B Sales Tool Provider of the Year 2018" by ProSales and we're always looking for more stars to join our team.
Please send your CV and a cover letter to us. For questions about the position, please contact Daniel Äng at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0733-80 20 15. We look forward to hearing from you.